1.23.2009

Alessandro Nesta: "I Will begin to Play"

Milan - AC Milan's veteran defender, Alessandro Nesta finally set to return. It's over six months He was on the sidelines with a back problem, and for two and half months He has gone following recent treatment at Miami, United States. And now He is going to go to Milan and ready to comeback. " I am fit enough to train and I will begin to play", He said.

The 32-year-old former Italy international has not featured for the Rossoneri at all this season.

We migth already known that he got his injury at training pre season 2008/2009. He was happy on welcome and appaluse by his team mates. As He said to Milan Chanel "It was nice to receive such a welcome from my team mates and to receive their applause. I had been gone a long time, I'm happy to see all my team mates."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the opportunity to make money over here

Join HeartBux

Follower

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP