2.25.2009

I feel much better and I hope to be ready for


AC Milan striker Andry Shevchenko is ready for the Uefa Cup match against Werder Bremen on Thursday and hopes to be called up by the coach. The former ueropean football of the year 2004 told exclusively the Milan Channel after doing the entire training with his team mates.

"I feel much better and I hope to be ready for the Uefa Cup match against Werder Bremen. Today I participated to the entire training session with the team and I hope to be called up by the coach for Thursday."

"In this period I worked a lot. I have been out for two weeks, but I will try to work more every day to get back to my best form again and give my contribution to the team. It would also be nice to score a goal at San Siro."

when asked about the match against Werder in the Round of 32 second-leg clash:
"Yes, because the whole team wants to do well in the Uefa Cup, especially against a tough opponent like Werder. I hope the stadium is full. Milan will have to play well to go through. They will be forced to look for the goal to qualify, and we will have to stop them. Werder have very tall players and the whole team will have to collaborate to avoid conceding goals, especially on headers." His answered.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the opportunity to make money over here

Join HeartBux

Follower

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP