3.17.2009

300 goals in all competition


Filippo Inzaghi was delighted with his brace in AC Milan's thumping of Siena yesterday.

"I’m happy that I reached the 300th goal as a professional. I received the applause of the coach and my team-mates, it was the cherry on the cake, but in reality it's me who must thank them." Inzaghi said, as the official club website reported.

Inzaghi has scored 300 goals in all competition during his long career, 110 of them in the Milan jersey. Super Pippo dedicates the goal to Abbiati for the injury that he suffered.

"I really want to dedicate this day to Abbiati for the injury that he suffered, but I think that he will return back on the pitch stronger than before."

Inzaghi also wished to thank Carlo Ancelotti and hopes he will remain with the Rossoneri for another season.

I don't want to keep repeating myself on Ancelotti, otherwise it'll get pathetic, but the directors are wonderful and will make the right choice."

"We know that with him we have reached three Champions League Finals and have seen how difficult it is for teams to get there."





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the opportunity to make money over here

Join HeartBux

Follower

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP