3.05.2009

Beckham: I would like to stay at Rossonero


AC Milan are close to obtaining the extension of David Beckham's loan from Los Angeles Galaxy, who will have him back at the end of the Serie A season.
The 33-year-old English David Beckham will be rejoining the Los Angeles Galaxy in mid-July after completing the Italian season with AC Milan.

"The situation is not resolved," Galliani told reporters. "We are working on the possibility of extending the loan until June 30, but a deal hasn’t been reached yet." The executive was speaking to reporters at Milan’s Malpensa airport before traveling with the team in friendly match against Al-Sadd in Doha, Qatar.

Upon arrival, the former England captain emphasized his desire to stay with the Italian club.

"I am happy to be here with Milan and I reiterate that I would like to stay at Rossonero. I am enjoying myself, I have extraordinary team mates, I play in one of the strongest teams in the world and I am coached by one best coaches in the world."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the opportunity to make money over here

Join HeartBux

Follower

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP