3.09.2009

Inzaghi: I dedicate the goals to the two women in my life



"I dedicate the goals to the two women in my life, my mother and my girlfriend, Alessia Ventura." Filippo "Super Pippo" Inzaghi said after the match agaist Atalanta at San Siro, reported goal.com on sunday.

AC Milan veteran striker Filippo Inzaghi put in a fine performance and scored a hat-trick as AC Milan overcame Atalanta 3-0.

"When I can play a game like this every week, it will be another story," laughed the goalscoring supremo.

"My legs are still working and the fans are applauding me. It is a great reward at the age of 36. Today, I dedicate the goals to the two women in my life, my mother and my girlfriend Alessia Ventura."

The win comes after a disappointing few weeks for the Milanese giants and towards the end of a less-than-satisfying season. And Inzaghi insists that the fans discontent is both natural and understandable.

"The banners? The fans love us, those banners are evidence of that. They understand that we need an alarm, However, they are close to us."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the opportunity to make money over here

Join HeartBux

Follower

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP