4.05.2009

Leonardo will not be Milan's coach next season

"I will not be Milan's coach next season". Leonardo de Araujo denied the speculation about his future was as the next Milan's coach.

Previously, the Rossoneri current coach Carlo Ancelotti has an offer from Chelsea and the word of Florentino Perez who has asked him to wait until early July before taking a decision. Because of these things there was a speculation that Leonardo would be Ancelotti's succesor.

"I'm a director and I feel a lot like a director." Continued Leonardo "I'm happy about what I do at Milan and I hope that Carlo stays at Milan for a long time."

However, the former Milan midfielder did not be dare to be speculated if he would be next Milan's coach someday.

"On what will happen in the coming years and in the future, I don't make any programs and I don't know what will happen."





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the opportunity to make money over here

Join HeartBux

Follower

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP