5.09.2009

Beckham excited to play against Juventus

Milan- AC Milan will entertain Juventus at San Siro Sunday, for David Beckham it will be a special match and eager to take a part for the clash.

"A fundamental match. Since I've been in Italy I have been waiting for and desiring this match." Said Beckham to Milan Channel.

"Playing against Juve is always exciting. The atmosphere will be incredible."

The player with the Rossoneri shirt number 32 will return to Los Angeles Galaxy in June, but is expected to rejoin the Italian club in January during the European transfer window.

"I want to come back and play for Milan as soon as possible, even if it doesn't happen quickly," Beckham was quoted as saying in Corriere dello Sport on Friday. "I have to respect the contract I signed with Galaxy. I don't want to do badly for them, just as I haven't for Milan. To stay here I've had to make important financial sacrifices."

Milan is in second place in Italy's top flight with four matches to go, trailing leader Inter Milan by seven points. It is virtually assured of finishing in the top four and securing a place in next year's Champions League after missing out on the competition this season.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the opportunity to make money over here

Join HeartBux

Follower

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP