5.13.2009

Kaka: Milan is a great club and I believe in its project

"Milan is a great club and I believe in its project," AC Milan's Kaka said in an interview with Aujourd'hui Sports, Monday.
Kaka still believes Milan can challenge for future titles if there is a balance between the youngster and experienced players.

"Emerson has gone and Maldini will end his carreer therefore we have to rejuvenate the squad and to strengthen it," declared Kaka.

The player with the Rossoneri shirt number 22 looked like wants Milan's team composition to the future at least the same with the team in 2003.

In the same interview Kaka then went back to the declarations which had pushed Ancelotti to pull his ears: "I never said that we must buy Gerrard: I was asked what player I like and I quoted his name. Unfortunately I think that it's a transfer which is impossible.

The former Sao Polo player is happy to Yoann Gourcuff, his teammate is currently on loan to Bourdeaux. With Bourdeaux,Gorcouff as if found himself he score many goals and has also played with the French national team.

"I am happy for the great season that he is having," continued Kaka "I know that his period with us was not easy, he suffered, but if he returns it will not be the same, and he already belongs to Milan."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the opportunity to make money over here

Join HeartBux

Follower

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP