12.31.2008

Andrea Pirlo declared that Milan is his love


Andrea Pirlo declared that Milan is his love, "I relly feel at home, I'm in the most important club in the world and I don't feel the desire to leave and try new experiences because I have everything I need here," said the Milan midfielder. "I want to keep on winning. Football is a sport where you always need to have fun, improve, and win. There are trophies up for grabs each year and it's up to us to out there and get them," the 29-year-old continued, and he also revealed his secret to remain at the top, as well as paying tribute to two important coaches in his career: "My secret? I've always watched videotapes of the greatest players and I also had the luck of playing alongside one of them, Andrea Pirlo, who gave me some excellent advice. Then you need talent and hard work during training. The turna round in my career coincided with moving to the center of the midfield, in front of the defence, and in the middle of the action. Thanks to Mazzone and Ancelotti, the two most important coaches I've had."
As we know that he joinned to Milan in season 2001 moved from city rival (Internazionale Milano). Before he has played for his hometown club Brescia ((1994-98 and 2001), Internazionale ((1998-99), Regina (1999-2000). With Milan, he won one Scudetto and two Champions League titles. He also won an Italian Cup and two UEFA Super Cups with Milan in 2003 and 2007.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the opportunity to make money over here

Join HeartBux

Follower

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP