12.22.2008

Beckham "32"


England soccer legend Becks, 33 — on loan to AC Milan from LA Galaxy, he will have the number 32 shirt. What the reason about the number "32"?. Here they are his statements at the press confrence on Sunday 12/21 before match Milan against Udinese.
"I will have the number 32 shirt, the reason is that it was the first number the club offered me an I accepted."I am already falling in love with this club, I like its history. One of the reasons behind my choice was this. I have always respected the Italian league for the way they play football, because there is a lot of attention to tactics. In Italy there's a lot of passion for football and in the past I have had the chance to play against a few Italian clubs and the Italian national team. It will be very exciting.
My contract says that I will stay here until 9 March 2009 and I thank Milan again for this great opportunity that will allow me to train and prepare. I already know it will be difficult to leave".
I like Italy very much and I am happy to be in your Country. I am honored. I played in important teams in England, Spain and now I have the possibility to play in the most successful Club of the world. I'll work hard to give my best to help my team-mates, as I have always done.
It will be a great work opportunity which will also allow me to stay close to my family.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the opportunity to make money over here

Join HeartBux

Follower

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP