1.15.2009

Kaka: My aim in the future is to become the captain of Milan


Manchester City make transfer sensation in the transfer window. Club that has by entrepreneur" rich super" origin Uni Arabian Emirate, Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, where They offered a record $145 million to buy AC Milan's playmaker, Kaka.

AC Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani has met Manchester City officials to discuss the future of Kaka, but the Brazilian has said he is happy with Milan.
Galliani spoke with City on Tuesday but Milan did not say if an offer was made for the playmaker or whether they would accept any bid.

Kaka told Mediaset, the television company controlled by Milan president and Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi, that he wished to stay.

"This is not probably something which will see me leave Milan, if one day the club wishes to sell me then it is a different issue altogether. But I feel very good. It's not the money that will see me leave. I want to grow old at Milan, My aim in the future is to become the captain of this team. I know there is a hierarchy and ahead of me there are (current captain Paolo) Maldini and (Massimo) Ambrosini, but after that...", kaka said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the opportunity to make money over here

Join HeartBux

Follower

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP