1.23.2009

Thiago Silva Made his Debut With Milan's Shirt


Thiago Silva made his debut with Milan in friendly match against Germany club, Hannover at the AWD Arena of Hannover. where Milan won over 3-2 by Hannover by goals Shevchenko in the 52th minute, Filippo Inzaghi in 55th, 76th minute.
He played for 45 minutes before replaced by Daniele Bonera in the 46th minute. It's good debut for him. The Brazilian international defender has joined Milan on a Bosman, but cannot play for the Rossoneri until next season due to a lack of a European passport.
He was happy to join with Milan as he said "The atmosphere inside the team will surely help me, as a I found a very familiar environment; I'm really happy to be here. With many Brazilian players in the team and with my family in Milan, I'm recovering all my habits and all of my reference points."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the opportunity to make money over here

Join HeartBux

Follower

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP