2.20.2009

Inzaghi is the king of Europe


With made score to Werder Bremen at the first leg of the sixteenth finals of the Uefa Cup, Filippo "Super Pippo" Inzaghi confirm himself as the king of Europe.
Superpippo dropped some of the German adrenaline (he scored his 9th goal against a German team with the Milan shirt in European Cups, and the 12th one including his three goals against Hamburger SV with Juventus).

"66 goals in Europe? Yes, it's important but what counted the most was doing well for Milan." Inzaghi said in fireplace room Milanello on his return from Bremen.

"I am happy because I played a good match and I also scored. The goalscoring record in Europe? It will be remembered when I will quit playing, now I enjoy it." his added.

He also realized everything was happen is nothing without contribution and supported by his team mates.

"Certainly, without the team mates I had in all these years at Milan I wouldn't be here talking about these things. I like to share these joys with them and I am happy I can still experience these important European nights which are full of satisfactions."





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the opportunity to make money over here

Join HeartBux

Follower

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP