3.27.2009

What happy of Pato

AC Milan Brazilian young striker Alexandre Pato seems like was happy to joint with the Rossoneri. As if there was no contrition words to be a part with Milan.

"I'm only 19, but I train with some of the best players in the world. You learn a lot in Europe. And I live almost six hours a day with players who are my idols." Those were the words of Alexandre Pato to Globoesporte, from the Brazilian national team's training ground.

"I am calm. I am putting to use the work at Milan and thanks to that I can have a chance with the national team. I am doing my job."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the opportunity to make money over here

Join HeartBux

Follower

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP