4.10.2009

Kaka: I want to Stay at Milan

AC Milan's Richardo Kaka has denied holding talks with Real Madrid and said he wants to stay with the Serie A club.

Spanish media said prospective Real Madrid president Florentino Perez had agreed with Milan to sign Kaka in the off-season, having failed to attain the Brazilian when he was in charge at the Santiago Bernabeu.

"I want to stay here, I have shown it already. I didnt' have any contract with Real Madrid". Kaka told Thursday's Gazzetta dello Sport.

Asked whether that would mean he would stay at the San Siro for life, Kaka said: "For the fifth time, it seems so to me."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the opportunity to make money over here

Join HeartBux

Follower

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP