5.15.2009

Gattuso is back

AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso was delighted to make his comeback in charity friendly against Albania in Tirana.
The midfielder completed 45 minutes for the first time in five months after suffering a serious knee injury earlier this season.

"Well, tonight I was also a bit emotional because going back on the pitch after almost five months away, there is always the fear of being injured again," Gattuso Said before getting on the plane to return from Tirana.

"but after a few minutes I regained confidence and it went well."

Gattuso also admitted that he was not ready to play with a fulltime on the pitch but he would try to get in because it's important test for him.

Gattuso added "I am available to the team and if I can give my contribution I'll be happy, but I'm still lacking match rhythm."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the opportunity to make money over here

Join HeartBux

Follower

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP