3.03.2009

AC Milan is not for sale

"Once again, AC Milan is not for sale. I spoke with president Berlusconi, the shareholders can relax. The club will not be sold neither to confectionery industry or Arab princes." These are the words of Adriano Galliani, vice president and managing director of AC Milan. "I read that I said to the players after the elimination on Thursday night: 'let's all go home'. This is not true, I did not use catastrophic but firm words. It is however true, that I explained to the players that we need to qualify for the Champions League, because our team is designed for the Champions."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the opportunity to make money over here

Join HeartBux

Follower

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP